Primary and Secondary teachers have overwhelmingly rejected the Ministry’s most recent offer.

Kia ora parents and caregivers

You will have seen in the media recently that members of the Teachers Union have voted to strike on Wednesday 29 May. Our Board of Trustees meet this week and will decide whether it is a viable option for Knights Stream School to close that day. In the meantime please mark it in your diary and look to make suitable arrangements for your child/ren in the event that school is closed.

We will confirm the outcome of our Board’s decision on Friday 17 May.

Kind regards

Knights Stream School

By Mike Molloy