Changes that will make it easier for whānau to connect with Mana Ake for support.
There are changes to the way Mana Ake are running the drop-in sessions.
- Because all drop-ins are now by phone or Zoom meeting
- So more people will be able to take advantage of this opportunity
- So whānau can organise a time that suits them best with the Mana Ake kaimahi (worker)
How to book in:
- Contact Anna Ashby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let Anna know what times would suit you best for a drop-in eg: anytime between 9 and 2.30 during the week OR Thursday 3.30-5pm
- Anna will then pass on your name, phone number and preferred contact times to the Mana Ake kaimahi
- A Mana Ake kaimahi will contact you to make a suitable time to phone or Zoom you
By Anna Ashby