It’s all systems go for our whole school athletics day tomorrow, fingers crossed the weather cooperates!

Firstly, a big thank you to the parents who braved the elements today and came along to support our middle distance races. It certainly was chilly, but it was great to get through the event. Thank you to Matua George for your organisation!

Tomorrow we will review the weather situation at first light and a decision will be published at 7.30am. You will be notified via email, Facebook and there will be a notice on the school website newsfeed. If we do have to postpone tomorrow, our backup day is Friday the 25th. 

At this stage the weather is looking miserable in the morning, but fingers crossed the rain doesn’t eventuate. If we do go ahead, please make sure your children are well prepared for the day with lots of warm clothing, sunblock applied, and a large lunch. 

Ngā mihi nui

Matua Craig 

By Craig Allchurch


2019 Programme   PDF, 106.5 KB