We have reviewed all weather reports and have decided to go ahead with our distance races starting at 1.30pm.
The rain has cleared and should stay away for the remainder of the day. It is still very cold so rather than having the children sit outside for long periods of time, classes can head back inside after races to warm up. If there is any change in the weather situation we will notify you immediately via email and Facebook. See you soon!
By Craig Allchurch